Saturday, August 29, 2009

Did ya miss me?

I just read a really great post at Extreme Retirement. He talks about all his interests and the cycles he goes through with them. I guess that is what is going on with me. I just never thought it through.

Anyway, my daughter, the one with full fledged autism, broke her PCA's car while I was out of town last Friday. They were at Walmart arguing about a video. To say the least I was not happy but at least when she kicked the windshield she didn't break it. She broke mine years ago.

At least everyone is listening to me now. The provider company isn't happy about paying the bill to fix it. We came up with a schedule to meet her needs instead of what everyone else wants. Schedules are one of those accommodations that help some people with autism. Or at least my people with autism. Let's see how that goes....

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner